AUTHOR: DR. LIEW VOON KIONG
Visual Basic 2015 Made Easy is written by Dr. Liew, the webmaster of our popular online Visual Basic Tutorial, vbtutor.net. This book is a complete guide to mastering Visual Basic 20157, from beginner to intermediate programmers. This book has been written to complement our free online Visual Basic 2017 tutorial with much more content. It is also an excellent reference text for high school or college-level computer science courses.
Reading this book will allow you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Visual Basic 2015 programming
- Create your own Visual Basic 2015 applications from scratch
- Get inspiration from a variety of interesting sample programs
- Modify the code samples easily to suit your needs
- Learn how to package and distribute your applications
You need PayPal account to order this E-book. If you don’t have PayPal Account, get your PayPal account by clicking the banner below:
*Please wait for 10 seconds for PayPal to redirect you to E-book Download Page after ordering and making payment. If you have problem downloading the book, please contact
Mode of Delivery: Download
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Microsoft.
If you require assistant and technical support, please email