Our New Visual Basic 2013 Made Easy Paperback is released today!
Visual Basic 2013 Made Easy is now available in the paperback version where you can hold and read! Our tutor Dr.Liew has revamped the digital book by redesigning the formats to make it more reader-friendly. Besides that, he has added a few more topics like drawing the quadratic curve, drawing the sine curve, deploying your VB2013 applications and more.
This book is a complete guide to mastering Visual Basic 2013, from beginner to intermediate programmers. This book has been written to complement our free online Visual Basic 2013 tutorial . It is also an excellent reference text for high school or college-level computer science courses.
Reading this book will allow you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Visual Basic 2013 programming
- Create your own Visual Basic 2013 applications from scratch
- Get inspiration from a variety of interesting sample programs
- Modify the code samples easily to suit your needs
- Learn how to package and distribute your applications
Check it out on Amazon.com