Visual Basic 2008 Made Easy is written by Dr. Liew, the webmaster of our popular online Visual Basic Tutorial, vbtutor.net. This book is a comprehensive guide to mastering Visual Basic 2008, from beginner to intermediate programmers. This book has been written to complement our free online Visual Basic 2008 tutorial with much more content. It is also an excellent reference text for high school or college-level computer science courses.
Reading this book will allow you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Visual Basic 2008 programming
- Create your own Visual Basic 2008 applications from scratch
- Get inspiration from a variety of interesting sample programs
- Modify the code samples easily to suit your needs
- Learn how to package and distribute your applications
Check out the book on Amazon.com